Take these steps to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you do not have soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Below is a list of information , United States, State of Wisconsin and Vilas County Websites to keep our citizens as up to date as possible. Click links to visit these helpful sites.
US Center for Disease Control
World Health Organization
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Office of Governor Evers, State of Wisconsin
Vilas County Health Department